A Tether-compatible wallet is one that supports the Omni Layer (http://www.omnilayer.org) protocol such as Tether.to, Omniwallet, Ambisafe or HolyTransaction, exchanges with support for Tether such as Bitfinex and Poloniex, and payment processors such as GoCoin.
Articles in this section
- Minimum Withdrawals
- Deposit Fees
- Tether Transport Protocols
- Tether-enabled Wallet
- Can I use my Bitfinex account to participate in ICOs?
- Why are there three different wallets in my Bitfinex account?
- How do I transfer funds between my wallets?
- How do I withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How long does it take for a cryptocurrency withdrawal to be processed?
- Where is my cryptocurrency deposit or withdrawal?