A Tether-compatible wallet is one that supports the Omni Layer (http://www.omnilayer.org) protocol such as Tether.to, Omniwallet, Ambisafe or HolyTransaction, exchanges with support for Tether such as Bitfinex and Poloniex, and payment processors such as GoCoin.
Articles in this section
- What is a Proof of Payment?
- Deposit of wrong tokens or wrong addresses
- EOS Deposits & Withdrawals
- Stellar (XLM) Deposits & Withdrawals
- Transfers to Third-Party Wallets
- Minimum Withdrawals
- Deposit Fees
- Tether Transport Protocols
- Tether-enabled Wallet
- Can I use my Bitfinex account to participate in ICOs?