The Trade Reports show an in-depth overview of your account’s trade history.
How to get Bitfinex Trades Reports?
1. Firstly, navigate to your Reports under Manage Account > Reports. Alternatively, you can access the page by clicking this link.
2. Then, select Trades from the left side of the menu on the reports page. Or you can also get to the section by clicking on this link.
4. After that, select the relevant Date Range and the desired pair/s through the Symbol Filter.
Note: When choosing a date range, you may also select the custom option to construct a date range tailored to your exact requirements.
4. After that, you can click on Export to get a breakdown of your trades delivered to your email.
5. To finish, a pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your export request as well as the date format you want your report to be in.
Note: All the requested reports will be sent to your Bitfinex linked email in a CSV format.
If you have any questions about your trade reports, get in touch with Bitfinex Support for further information. We will be happy to assist you!