SWAPiX is a convenient mobile payment feature developed by Smartpay, a cryptocurrency systems provider. The SWAPiX feature is made available through integration with Fast Pay in the Bitfinex Mobile Application. It can be used to send Pix payments from your Bitfinex account to a Pix destination.
Pix is an instant transfer system created by the Brazilian Central Bank. It allows to transfer BRL (Brazilian Real) between bank accounts instantly.
- SWAPiX is only available for Brazilian bank accounts. Currently only payments from Bitfinex are available via SWAPiX.
- To Send Tether tokens, your Bitfinex account must be verified to Basic Plus or above verification level. You can upgrade your verification by selecting the “Upgrade your account” option or by going to your Account page and then selecting Verification.
How to access Swapix on Fast Pay
1. Firstly, open your Bitfinex Mobile Application.
2. Then, navigate to the Pay tab. Here, you can select SWAPiX.
How to send funds using SWAPiX on Fast Pay
1. Enter a Pix invoice or a Pix key address and amount.
Note: The minimum payment amount is 0.5 USDt.
2. Next, select Pay to proceed.
3. At this stage, your Two-Factor Authentication code is required.
4. Once you confirm the payment, it will show as completed.
5. When the payment is received, you will receive a message from your bank through a push notification if you enabled it.
How to skip 2FA when using the Fast Pay feature
When making payments, you will be prompted to enter your Two-Factor Authentication code to confirm the movement of funds. You can also skip this step for smaller payments within the amount that you choose.
To skip 2FA for Fast Pay:
1. Go to the Pay tab and select the icon on the top right corner.
2. Here you can choose to enable the Skip 2FA for small payments feature.
3. Customize the amount you would like to set, the cumulative amount spent in 24h within the limit will no longer require you to enter 2FA when confirming transactions.
Note: The amount is shown in USD value and applies to each transaction that you make.
4. Tap on Save and you will be prompted to enter your 2FA to confirm the edits.
Note: For logins via API Key, read and write permissions for Account Info and Orders is needed to make and save edits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Bitfinex Support. We are happy to help!