What is Bitfinex Turkiye
Bitfinex Turkiye (Bitfinex TR) is the standalone Turkish language website and mobile app (AppStore, Google Play) dedicated to Bitfinex users in Turkiye. It provides Turkish users with a valuable tool that accesses Bitfinex liquidity and enables users to execute spot transactions on the platform. Additionally, Turkish Lira trading pairs BTC/TRY and TRY/USDt are made available.
- Certain functionalities that are available on the Bitfinex global platform is not available for Bitfinex TR;
- Bitfinex’s operations in Turkiye are in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations in the country.
— What features are available for Bitfinex TR?
Available features include:
- Spot trading (also known as exchange trading);
- Deposits and withdrawals of listed cryptocurrencies on Bitfinex;
- Deposits and withdrawals of Turkish Lira.
— What verification level is needed to use Bitfinex TR?
There are 3 levels of access on Bitfinex TR: Basic Plus, Intermediate and Full.
When opening an account for the first time, you will have Basic Access which allows you to view the platform.
Basic Plus verification is required to access available features such as making cryptocurrency deposits, trading Tether tokens, making trades and for Turkish Lira deposits and withdrawals.
Intermediate and Full verification is needed if you wish to access more features on the platform.
— What are the fees for using Bitfinex TR?
- Deposit fee and withdrawal fees are charged at 0.1% Turkish Lira, with a minimum fee of 1100 TRY;
- Express bank wires are charged at 1% with a minimum fee of 1100 TRY;
- All fiat wires require a minimum transaction amount of 10,000 TRY;
- You pay no fees for cryptocurrency deposits, while cryptocurrency withdrawal fees will differ as different tokens have different fees depending on the network, transport methods, etc.;
- Maker or Taker fees are charged when executing orders on the platform.
For details, please view our Fees page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bitfinex Support.