OPEN TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ONLY—SEE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN THE COMPETITION RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
This Competition Description is meant to be read in conjunction with the General Rules for Competitions on Bitfinex.com.
Name of the Competition: “Bitfinex & Minima Telegram Takeover AMA and Airdrop Quiz” (the “Competition”)
Description of the Competition:
The competition will take place on the official Bitfinex Telegram (https://t.me/bitfinex);
you can always identify the official account with the blue tick icon as shown here:
Please note: No member of Bitfinex will ever contact you on Telegram to ask for personal account information or share any files with you.
The “Competition” will take place on Friday, April 21st, 2023, at 14:00 UTC. Participants are advised to join before this time to ensure they don’t miss out.
During the event, representatives from both parties (Bitfinex and Minima) will be discussing the Minima project, and the answers to the Quiz will be shared on Telegram.
For those unable to attend the “Competition”, there’s a blog post with basic information shared here: https://blog.bitfinex.com/education/what-is-minima/. You can still consult the transcript of the AMA on the day of the event in our telegram channel: (http://t.me/bitfinex).
Once the competition is complete, a quiz will be shared and pinned on the Bitfinex Telegram channel. You will be able to answer the questions and submit your answers on the quiz. This is a race against time also, and those with equal scores will be placed based on the timestamp of their response. The questions will be multiple choice.
Please note that during the time of the AMA, the Telegram channel’s chat feature will be disabled to group members, so only the Minima and Bitfinex teams can communicate during this time. Should you need support, you can visit cs.bitfinex.com.
To join the “COMPETITION”, you'll need to have a verified Bitfinex account to at least a Basic Plus level. You will also need to ensure you have an WMINIMA(ERC-20) wallet address set up on your account so that the competition prize, should you win, can be transferred to your account.
Competition Period: Friday, April 21st, 2023, at 14:00 UTC. - Friday, April 28th, 2023, at 14:00 UTC.
Competition Prizes and Payment:
- The main criterion to decide the winner will be the score, with each question worth one point.
- The second criterion is the response speed, which will be checked via the timestamp provided on google form.
- We will have ten questions related to the Interview session discussed during the Telegram Takeover and related to the project whitepaper.
- Prizes will only be awarded to those who answer at least half of the questions correctly.
- Payment: Winners will receive reward tokens in their Bitfinex exchange wallets.
- Slots and Prizes by Score: Total of 43,750 WMINIMA
PODIUM - TOP-TIER PRIZES
- 1st Place: 3,500 WMINIMA Tokens
- 2nd Place: 3,250 WMINIMA Tokens
- 3rd Place: 3,000 WMINIMA Token
- 4th Place: 2,750 WMINIMA Tokens
- 5th Place: 2,500 WMINIMA Tokens
- 6th Place: 2,250 WMINIMA Tokens
- 7th Place: 2,000 WMINIMA Tokens
- 8th Place: 1,750 WMINIMA Tokens
- 9th Place: 1,500 WMINIMA Tokens
- 10th Place: 1,250 WMINIMA Tokens
- 11th to 30th Place: 1,000 WMINIMA Tokens
Distribution: Prizes will be distributed on or before 29th May, 2023 (one prize per person)
Account Eligibility: Complete Basic Plus Verification or above by Friday, April 28th, 2023, at 14:00 UTC or you will lose your eligibility.
The General Rules for Competition and the Competition Description will govern in the case of any discrepancy with this post. This Competition is only available to customers who are at least 18 years of age and are not a Prohibited Person or a U.S person, both as defined in the Bitfinex Terms of Service.
Prohibited Use: Entries from users owned or controlled by the same person are not allowed. Double entries will be disqualified.
Disclaimer: Bitfinex reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Keep up to date by referring to the rules of participation in this article.