When trading on margin, you need to receive funding from funding providers. If there is no funding provider available, your order will be canceled with the status message "no reserve," which means that no funding was available when the order should have executed.
Articles in this section
- Trading on Bitfinex
- Intro to Margin Trading
- Bitfinex Order Types
- What is the minimum order size?
- The Bitfinex Chart
- Order Book Terms
- How do I open a Margin position?
- How do I close an open position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?