When trading on margin, you need to receive funding from funding providers. If there is no funding provider available, your order will be canceled with the status message "no reserve," which means that no funding was available when the order should have executed.
Articles in this section
- Can US Residents Trade on Margin?
- Bitfinex Order Types
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- How do I close an open position?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- What is your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?
- What happens to my margin position when the underlying funds are no longer available?
- What if I'm in position and there's no funding to borrow?
- Can I open multiple margin trading positions for the same pair?