When trading on margin, you need to receive funding from funding providers. If there is no funding provider available, your order will be canceled with the status message "no reserve," which means that no funding was available when the order should have executed.
Articles in this section
- Trading on Bitfinex
- Intro to Margin Trading
- Bitfinex Order Types
- How do I close an open position?
- The Bitfinex Chart
- Order Book Terms
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- What is your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?