When you trade on margin you need to receive funding from funding providers. If there is no funding provider available, your order will be cancelled with a status "no reserve" which means that no funding was available when the order should have been executed.
Articles in this section
- Can US Residents Trade on Margin?
- How is precision calculated using Significant Digits
- What types of orders does Bitfinex offer?
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- I have money in my wallet but the system won't let me open a position, it says "NO RESERVE"?
- What's your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?
- What happens to my margin position when the underlying funds are no longer available?
- What is a settlement?