The return is calculated by seconds. Funding providers set their own return rates. When you open a position, the system chooses the best offers to leverage your trade.
Articles in this section
- What do I get when I offer Margin Funding?
- What is Margin Funding?
- What is the difference between offering funding on a "daily" or "term" basis?
- What is the minimum amount for offering funding?
- How are interest and fees calculated when offering margin funding?
- What are the risks associated with offering funding?
- How is the return on offered funding calculated?
- When do I receive my return payment?
- Flash Return Rate
- What is the "FRR Delta?"