No, the funding a trader takes serves only to open margin positions. The actual funding always remains in either the funding provider's account or on the exchange as part of a trader’s position.
Articles in this section
- What is Margin Funding?
- What is the difference between offering funding on a "daily" or "term" basis?
- What is the minimum amount for offering funding?
- How are interest and fees calculated when offering margin funding?
- What are the risks associated with offering funding?
- How is the return on offered funding calculated?
- When do I receive my return payment?
- Flash Return Rate
- What is the "FRR Delta?"
- Why was my Margin Funding closed?