The auto-renew feature for providing funding is an energy-saving tool that ensures you always offer the available funds in your funding wallet.
Auto-renew will automatically offer available funds in your funding wallet in the following cases:
- funding interest accumulates;
- funding term expires, and funds are returned;
- if the borrower releases funds before the expiration time;
- or simply if additional funds are deposited to your funding wallet.
Note: The minimum amount to automatically trigger an offer is a funding wallet balance equivalent to $150 for the currency you will be providing.
How to activate/deactivate auto-renew at Bitfinex?
To activate the auto-renew feature:
1. Firstly, find the Auto-Renew widget on your Funding page.
2. Then, enter the Max Amount, Period, and Rate you want your funds to be renewed.
3. And, finally, press Activate to complete the auto-renew settings.
Note: You will need to activate auto-renew for the currencies you will be offering manually. For example, if you only activate auto-renew for USD, your BTC will not be automatically renewed for funding. You can switch between currencies by searching for them in the Tickers box.
To deactivate the auto-renew feature:
1. First, go to the currency you want to deactivate by finding it through the Tickers box.
2. Next, find the Auto-Renew widget on your Funding page.
3. Finally, press the Deactivate button.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact Bitfinex Support. We are happy to help!