ALTERNATIVE is a securitization fund established in Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and managed by Mikro Kapital Management S.A. (a specially created management company incorporated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg). It primarily acquires risks connected to debt and equity of micro-financing companies, small financial institutions, leasing companies, banks or credit cooperatives granting access to financing services to micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurs in Italy, Romania, Moldova and in emerging countries along the Silk Road.
Important: This token is only available on the Bitfinex Securities platform and not the Bitfinex exchange.
Alternative (ALT2611) — Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
— Who can participate in primary issuances?
- Any Bitfinex Securities client who meets the minimum amount (125,000 USDt).
— Who can participate in secondary trading?
- Regular Bitfinex Securities individual users with FOK orders for 100,000 USDt;
- Accredited investors for the minimum amount.
Note: A Fill or Kill (FOK) Order is an order that must be filled immediately in its entirety, at a specific price or better, or it is canceled.
— What is the minimum ticket size for participation in primary issuances?
- 125,000 USDt
— What is the minimum tradable unit?
- Retail users can trade a minimum of 100,000 USDt in Fill or Kill (FOK) Orders;
- Accredited users can trade the minimum amount of 1 ALT2611.
- Same as Accredited users with a minimum of 1 ALT2611.
— What order types will be supported initially?
- All spot order types. In situations when the buyer is a retail individual (non-accredited), a fill-or-kill will be enforced.
— What is the minimum wallet balance to participate in secondary trading?
- Retail 100,000 USDt worth;
- Accredited individuals and corporations. No minimum.
— What are trading and withdrawal fees?
- No withdrawal fees. Trading fees will be standard Bitfinex trading fees.
— What trading pairs will be supported?
— What will pricing be for the first issuance?
- 100 USDt per token
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Bitfinex Support for further assistance.