We are pleased to present our users with a new suite of reporting tools designed to enhance user control and understanding when it comes to their trading.
The new Bitfinex reporting tools were created with simplicity and accessibility in mind.
Built to be both faster and easier to use, traders can now instantly compile an overview of necessary account information stemming as far back as account history goes. This removes requested data limits, allowing users to view their lifetime data on our platform or as downloadable file.
- The UI is based on modern web technology improving how the data is displayed, as well as responsiveness across different devices.
- Users wishing to download the code will have the possibility of working offline. Movements will soon be downloadable to a local database ensuring there is no need for an internet connection to work with the account data.
- The entire suite of reporting tools will be soon open-sourced, giving users the possibility to submit features and personalize the tools to suit specific needs.
- The new report UI leverages the Bitfinex API.
- A field wallet was added to end-point 'ledgers', giving information about which wallet the movement corresponds to.
- End-point currencies was added, which gives list of available currencies with id and full name.
- End-point userInfo was added, returning information about the users profile.
- End-points accountTrades, orderHistory, fundingOfferHistory, fundingLoanHistory and fundingCreditHistory were modified, adding the option to return all the data without filtering by pair/coin when no pair/coin is sent.
- All endpoints of api_v2 now work with *authToken* instead of *apiKeys*, giving the option to use this same tool both locally and as an extension of Bitfinex web platform.
The updated reporting tools function as a micro-service running atop the Bitfinex Grenache network, ensuring improved security, performance, response times and scalability.
If you have additional feedback for how we can continue to improve our product offering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.