There are two ways that you can move your Tether tokens USDt from your Margin, Exchange and/or Funding wallets to your Derivatives wallet.
On your Wallets page, you will find the “Quick Transfer” tool available at the top. “Quick Transfer” allows you to transfer funds from one of your wallets to another. You can choose the amount, the currency (in this case USDt) and the wallet that holds the funds you wish to transfer, and then select “Derivatives” as the destination wallet.
Your funds will now appear in your Derivatives wallet, available for trading.
The “Balances widget” can be found on your main trading page, and displays all your balances.
1. To move funds to your Derivatives wallet, tap on “USDt” as shown below:
2. Now, you will see multiple options available and to proceed you should select “Transfer USDt”:
3. At this stage select “Derivatives” as the destination wallet:
4. You will now need to confirm the amount of the transfer and click the “Transfer” button to complete the process:
5. Your funds will now appear in your Derivatives wallet, available for trading.