Bitfinex Securities is a platform that allows companies to raise capital and list their tokenised offerings for sale to Bitfinex Securities members.
Important: Bitfinex Securities is only available to Full Verified Master account holders from non-prohibited jurisdictions.
You can learn more about the verification at Bitfinex here: Verification Levels and Advantages
After you've completed the additional securities verification process, proceed to the Securities Accounts area in order to create a Bitfinex Securities member or issuer account and access the securities order form.
How to create a Securities account at Bitfinex:
1. Firstly, you need to Sign up / Log-in to your Bitfinex account and navigate to the Securities section in the Tickers widget.
Note: You can also be redirected to Bitfinex Securities from the Bitfinex trading page:
2. In the Securities trading section, you will be able to see current securities pairs’ prices in the Tickers section and place orders.
Note: To create an order, you must first apply for additional Bitfinex Securities verification.
To do so, press the Apply Now button in the Order Form and go through the verification.
The Bitfinex Securities Trading Verification includes:
- filling out a Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA);
- filling out a Common Reporting Standard (CRS);
- signing a declaration in addition to documents like passports and proof-of-address documents.
Note: You can expect the outcome of your application through email.
3. Upon the approval of the Bitfinex Securities Trading Verification, you are then able to create a Bitfinex Securities Account on the Bitfinex Securities trading page. To proceed, press the Create Account button.
4. Then, you will be redirected to the account settings page where you can fill out your preferred login information.
Important: A Full Verified Master account user can open a Securities account to become a Securities trading Member that shares its level of verification and is completely dedicated to Bitfinex Securities trading.
Note: This service is not available to any U.S. Persons or Prohibited Persons - see more information here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bitfinex Support.