OPEN TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ONLY—SEE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN THE COMPETITION RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
This Competition Description is meant to be read in conjunction with the General Rules for Competition.
1. Name: “Bitfinex Pulse Content Competition” (the “Competition”)
2. Description: This Competition is subdivided into 2 sub-competitions. Participants will need to win the first sub-competition and its prizes in order to also qualify for the second sub-competition to win the corresponding prize.
Sub-competition #1: User posts and engagement
In order to participate in the Bitfinex Pulse Content Competition, users must have a Bitfinex account verified to at least a Basic+ level, create a Pulse account and publish a public Pulse post. Users must also adhere to the below conditions in order to be eligible:
(a). Condition 1 - Users’ posts must be exclusive content to Bitfinex Pulse
(b). Condition 2 - Users’ posts must include the hashtag #BitfinexPulseCC
(c). Condition 3 - Users’ post must not break the Pulse Terms of Service
The winner will be chosen from those that have met all of the above conditions and in addition achieved the highest number of likes and comments from the Bitfinex Pulse community. Users may enter as many times as they wish.
Sub-competition #2: As voted by Twitter
The four winners of sub-competition #1 will face off on a Twitter poll created by the Bitfinex Twitter account. The winner will be the post most voted on this Twitter poll. The winner of this competition will receive the sub-competition #2 prize in addition to the prize they won in sub-competition #1.
3. Competition Period: Sub-competition #1 will run from 9:00:01 AM UTC on 22 November to 11:59:59 PM UTC on 17 December 2021.
Sub-competition #2 will run from 20 December to 23 December 2021.
4. Competition Prizes:
Sub competition #1: A total of $1,000 Tether tokens (USDt) will be distributed to each of the four winners with the most engagement on Bitfinex Pulse. Each winner will receive $1,000 USDt.
Sub-competition #2: The winner of this sub-competition will receive an additional $500 USDt for their content.
5. Distribution: Users will need to be verified to at least intermediate level in order to receive their prize. Intermediate verified users will not need to take any additional steps to claim their prize. Winners will receive reward tokens into their Exchange wallet. The reward tokens will be distributed to winners on or promptly after 31 December 2021.
5. Eligibility: This Competition is open to all users who have completed at least the Basic Plus verification process on their account by 11:59:59 AM UTC on 17 December 2021. To be eligible to be a winner, a user must: (a) meet the eligibility requirements set out in the General Competition Rules and the Terms of Service; and (b) agree to this Competition Description and the General Competition Rules. Eligible participants may not be Prohibited Persons under the Terms of Service, and may not be residents of Canada, Switzerland, the British Virgin Islands, or the Seychelles. Eligible participants must at all times comply with the General Competition Rules and the Terms of Service.