Bitfinex users can purchase cryptocurrencies through their payment cards (credit card, debit card). Different payment cards are supported such as MasterCard, Visa and UnionPay.
Full and intermediate Verified users will be able to choose between gateways:
OWNR for USD Tether - (USDt),Tether Gold (XAUt), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tron (TRX), Tezos (XTZ), Litecoin (LTC), EOS, Ethereum Classic (ETC), Zcash (ZEC) and DASH
Mercuryo for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD Tether (USDt), Algorand (ALG), Tron (TRX) and Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Basic and Basic Plus verified users will only have access to Mercuryo which will run its own verification process before allowing to purchase BTC, ETH, ALG, TRX, and BAT.
Process of Purchase
- Go to your deposit page and select the payment card option.
- Select the gateway: Mercuryo or OWNR.
- Select the currency you would like to purchase, and the destination Bitfinex wallet.
- After you agree to the Terms of Service you will be redirected to the service provider to finalise the payment.
- Once you have completed the payment you will be redirected back to Bitfinex to confirm that the process has been successful and the tokens will be credited to your Bitfinex account.
If you have any questions or would like to report an issue with the Bitfinex interface service, please contact our support channel.