On Bitfinex there are measures users can take to pay less in trading fees.
- Bitfinex offers different fee tiers categorized by user’s 30-day volumes, which is calculated every 12 hours. Increasing your volume will provide an array of discounts. You can check your accounts fee tier here: https://report.bitfinex.com/account_summary
To learn more about the general fee tiers, refer to the Bitfinex fee page.
- Holding UNUS SED LEO tokens in your account can qualify you for one of our three levels of taker fee discounts.
The levels will be based on the average amount of UNUS SED LEO tokens held in your account over the 30 days, along with the type of trade executed on the Bitfinex platform.
This means even holding at least an average of 1 USDt LEO equivalent within the last 30 days, would qualify your account to a 15% discount off your taker trading fees for crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-stable coins pairs.
Trading discounts are available for Digital Token-to-Digital Token pairs, Digital Token-to-stablecoin or/and Digital Token-to-Fiat from 15% to up to 25.000% + 6bps depending on the levels you are on.
For more information refer to the Knowledge Base and Bitfinex fees page.
- Users who develop API tools or trading libraries using Bitfinex APIs can take advantage of the Developers’ Reward and get a 5% rebate on every trading fee made through Bitfinex APIs. Users can get a discount on their trading fees and extra earnings if their tools are used by other traders.
- Through our Affiliate Program:
- new users that sign up on Bitfinex using an affiliate code get a rebate on trading fees that starts at 6%; and/or
- with its commission-based system, existing users that become Bitfinex Affiliates can earn fees from up to three levels of connection within their network.
For further details, refer to our fees pageBitfinex.com/fees.
If you have any further questions, contact our customer support.