A Limit (Order Book) is an order that can be executed by clicking at a price on the order book.
How to place a Limit (Order Book) on Bitfinex
1. Firstly, log in to your Bitfinex account.
2. You will then be redirected to the Trading page of the Bitfinex platform.
3. Here, you can select the relevant trading pair from the ticker list.
4. Then, navigate to the order form and select Limit (Order Book) from the drop-down box.
Note: To enable this order type, click on the I Understand checkbox found on the form to confirm that you have understood the feature. By unclicking the same box, you can disable the order type.
5. Depending on the order you want to execute, you can choose between Exchange or Margin.
Note: The default will be Exchange.
6. After entering the Amount, you can execute an order by clicking on the relevant row on the order book.
Note: Create a sell order using the bid (green) row and a buy order using the ask (red) row on the order book.
How to use Limit (Order Book)
This order type enables users to place orders based on the given price and amount shown.
By using the Limit (Order Book), traders can access the order book's moving market and execute instantaneous orders.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Bitfinex Support. We are happy to help!