OPEN TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ONLY—SEE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN THE COMPETITION RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
This Competition Description is meant to be read in conjunction with the Competition Rules.
- Name of Competition: Rey del Papel
- Description of Competition: This Rey del Papel competition will take place in a simulated environment (Paper Trading). To take part in the Rey del Papel competition, you need to create a sub account, enabled for Paper Trading and marked for the Rey del Papel competition.
- Once done, you will be able to refill your wallet with TEST digital tokens. Competition participants are eligible to share in a prize pool (described below) of 10,000 USDt (Tether USD) based upon trading volumes and profit and loss (PnL), calculated with IRR method, on Bitfinex TEST pairs during the Competition Period, as set out in this Competition Description. Volume and PnL will be weighted equally (e.g. 50% Volume and 50% PnL) in order to define the final ranking.
- Competition Period: July 15, 2020 at 12:00:01 am UTC–July 29, 2020 at 11:59:59 pm UTC
- Competition Prizes: During the Competition Period, Competition participants are eligible to share in the following prizes, based upon Trading Volume and PnL on Bitfinex TEST pairs during the Competition Period:
The top 10 traders by Trading Volume and PnL on TEST pairs will win the following prizes:
- 1st - 5,000 USDt
- 2nd - 2,000 USDt
- 3rd - 1,000 USDt
- 4th - 500 USDt
- 5th - 500 USDt
- 6th - 250 USDt
- 7th - 250 USDt
- 8th - 200 USDt
- 9th - 200 USDt
- 10th - 100 USDt
To claim a prize all winners must complete or have completed Bitfinex’s comprehensive onboarding verification process. One prize per winner. If the subaccount holder is different from the masteraccount holder, the prize will be awarded to the masteraccount holder.