To fix the "Invalid token. Please ensure you are logging in with the same browser within 15 minutes." encountered during the login process, make sure that you are opening the link:
- in the same browser session used to request it. Example: if you have started the login process using Chrome, make sure to open the link received in Chrome.
- within 15 minutes from when you received it via email.
If you are using Microsoft Office 365/Outlook, the issue could depend on a feature on your email account called Safelinks that is altering the link we send you.
How to fix it:
- You can temporarily turn Safelinks off by signing in to https://outlook.live.com.
- Then select Settings > Premium > Security. There’s a toggle under Advanced Security that you can use to turn off Safelinks.
- Note that turning off Safelinks will only affect future messages you receive. It won’t change the link format in messages you’ve already received. You will need to make a new login attempt after you have disabled Safelinks.
- After you have successfully logged in and enabled 2FA you can turn Safelinks back on.