When you trade on margin you need to receive funding from funding providers. If there is no funding provider available, your order will be cancelled with a status "no reserve" which means that no funding was available when the order should have been executed.
Статьи в этом разделе
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- What's your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?
- What happens to my margin position when the underlying funds are no longer available?
- What is a settlement?
- Why do I receive this error when trying to place an order: "Can not place additional order at the moment"?
- Как рассчитывается точность с использованием значащих цифр
- I have money in my wallet but the system won't let me open a position, it says "NO RESERVE"?