You will receive a margin call (website and email notification) when the net value of your account reaches the maintenance margin limit. When the net value falls below the maintenance margin the position will be force liquidated. When you have a margin position, you will see an estimated liquidation price (the price at which you would be liquidated).
Статьи в этом разделе
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- What's your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?
- What happens to my margin position when the underlying funds are no longer available?
- What is a settlement?
- Why do I receive this error when trying to place an order: "Can not place additional order at the moment"?
- Как рассчитывается точность с использованием значащих цифр
- I have money in my wallet but the system won't let me open a position, it says "NO RESERVE"?