In your transaction history, you may see the word 'settlement'. Settlement is the process of correcting a negative balance. For example: let's say Bitfinex charges a trading fee of 0.1 BTC to user Bob. But user Bob only has dollars in his wallet, and no BTC. Bitfinex will then charge the BTC, and make a settlement, converting some of user Bob’s dollars balance to BTC. To make this conversion, the rate used is the last ask price (if we settle a negative BTC balance) or bid price (if we settle a negative USD balance). You will then see a debit in your settled balance, and a credit to the other balance.
Статьи в этом разделе
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- What's your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?
- What happens to my margin position when the underlying funds are no longer available?
- What is a settlement?
- Why do I receive this error when trying to place an order: "Can not place additional order at the moment"?
- Как рассчитывается точность с использованием значащих цифр
- I have money in my wallet but the system won't let me open a position, it says "NO RESERVE"?