The return is calculated hourly. Funding providers set their own return rates. When you open a position the system chooses the best offers to leverage your trade.
Статьи в этом разделе
- What is Margin Funding?
- What is the difference between offering funding on a "daily" or "term" basis?
- What is the minimum amount for offering funding?
- What are the risks associated with offering funding?
- How is the return on offered funding calculated?
- When do I receive my return payment?
- What is the "Flash Return Rate"?
- Can traders withdraw the funds they are using?
- What is the margin funding "auto-renew" feature?
- Can I take back my funding that I have offered before the period I specified expires?