No, the funding a trader takes serves only to open margin positions. The actual funding always stay in either the funding provider's account or on the exchange as part of a position.
Статьи в этом разделе
- What is Margin Funding?
- What is the difference between offering funding on a "daily" or "term" basis?
- What is the minimum amount for offering funding?
- What are the risks associated with offering funding?
- How is the return on offered funding calculated?
- When do I receive my return payment?
- What is the "Flash Return Rate"?
- Can traders withdraw the funds they are using?
- What is the margin funding "auto-renew" feature?
- Can I take back my funding that I have offered before the period I specified expires?