No, one margin trading position per trading pair can be opened at a time. With an open margin position, each time a new order is made on margin, if the previous position is not closed, the base price is adjusted to reflect the profit/loss partially realized by the new order.
Articles in this section
- Chain Split Tokens - Token Manager
- How can I buy on Bitfinex?
- The basics of Margin Trading on Bitfinex
- Can US Residents Trade on Margin?
- Bitfinex Order Types
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- How do I close an open position?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- What is your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?