The minimum order sizes for each trading pair is periodically adjusted to maintain order sizes that are reasonably proportioned to their values. The ultimate goal is to keep the minimum order size between 10-25 USD equivalent value while limiting the changes to the minimum order sizes to useful incremental values.
Articles in this section
- Trading on Bitfinex
- Intro to Margin Trading
- Bitfinex Order Types
- What is the minimum order size?
- The Bitfinex Chart
- Order Book Terms
- How do I open a Margin position?
- How do I close an open position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?