The interest rate charged on each position is determined by you through the Funding page or via Bitfinex’s finance matching system which automatically chooses the best interest rate currently available to fulfill your order. See How do I open a Margin position?.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy on Bitfinex?
- Can US Residents Trade on Margin?
- Bitfinex Order Types
- How do I open a Margin position?
- What interest rate is charged on margin positions?
- How do I close an open position?
- What does it mean to "claim" my position?
- What is your Margin Call Policy? What is the minimum maintenance margin required?
- What happens to my margin position when the underlying funds are no longer available?
- What if I'm in position and there's no funding to borrow?