Withdrawals can take up to 12 hours. We always do our very best to have your withdrawals sent to the blockchain as fast as possible; however, we cannot guarantee instant withdrawals. If you have time-sensitive withdrawals to perform, we advise you to set up a local wallet on your computer or mobile device. Time-sensitive payments should not be made from your Bitfinex wallets.
If you can meet all of the security requirements of one of the two condition sets that are listed on the withdrawal page, withdrawals will be processed faster.
These requirements are:
Condition Set One
- SMS 2FA, Google Auth 2FA, or IP Address whitelisting has been enabled for at least 5 days
- Withdrawal addresses for all cryptocurrencies (and Tethers if you are verified) have been locked for at least 5 days
Condition Set Two
- SMS 2FA or Google Auth 2FA has been enabled for at least 5 days
- IP Address whitelisting or Withdrawal addresses for all cryptocurrencies (and Tethers if you are verified) have been locked for at least 5 days
- The "Send Email on Login" security setting is enabled
- The "Monitor Withdrawals by IP" security setting is enabled and your current IP Address is not ne (has been used before, more than 24 hours ago)
If any of these requirements are undesirable or not possible for you, withdrawals will still be processed, but the processing time can be slightly longer. Also, you will receive an email with a confirmation link to approve the withdrawal. In addition to these rules, sometimes large or unusual withdrawals will require direct administrative approval.
When you enable two-factor authentication, your withdrawal will be approved instantly, unless you have logged in with a new IP address in the previous 24 hours. For more information about automatic withdrawal processing, visit the Greenline Auto-Withdrawal Processing page.
Most automatically processed cryptocurrency withdrawals will be processed within a few minutes; however, processing may take longer if a manual approval is required or if our "hot wallet" (special wallet used to process withdrawals) is empty and needs to be refilled by manual intervention. The funds kept in our hot wallet are kept to a minimum as a security measure and are refilled periodically.
We encourage all users to review our Greenline Conditions which significantly increase personal security, reduce the required number of confirmations for cryptocurrency deposits, and prioritize withdrawals through automatic processing.