Bitfinex Mobile Lite is a simplified version of the Bitfinex App designed for beginners.
How to access Bitfinex Mobile Lite
When you launch the Bitfinex Mobile App after downloading it from the official App/Play Store, there will be the option to pick between the Pro and Lite modes.
On the Lite mode, you will notice the bottom menu tab displaying Trade, Earn, Fast Pay, Wallets and Account.
Note: If you want to switch to the Pro mode at any stage, you can do so by heading to Account and setting the toggle Lite mode OFF.
How to trade on Bitfinex Mobile Lite
1. First, navigate to the Trade tab on the menu at the bottom of the app.
2. Here, you can choose to see token prices in USD, EUR, or USDt.
3. After that, you can select the token you would like to trade, redirecting you to the Order Form. From here, you can choose to buy or sell and then enter the amount.
Alternatively, you can use the slider to allocate a proportion of your total balances to the amount.
Important: Currently, only Exchange Market and Exchange Limit orders are available on the Lite mode.
4. Finally, you can confirm on the pop-up notification and finalise the order.
Note: You can calculate the possible profit or loss of your exchange order by entering the price at which a currency could be bought (entry) and the price at which it could be sold (exit) using the calculator option on the order.
Important: The calculator's results are approximations that do not account for fees or slippage.
How to stake on Bitfinex Mobile Lite
1. To stake on the Bitfinex Mobile Lite, go to the bottom menu and select the Stake tab.
Note: To find out more about staking, click the i button next to “I want to stake” and read the FAQ. Alternatively, you can visit Bitfinex Staking to learn more information.
2. After that, you may select from a drop-down menu which of the supported tokens you want to deposit to stake your cryptocurrency.
Note: All tokens that enable staking are automatically staked. You can continue to use the tokens as usual on the platform and still collect your staking benefits.
3. Once you have chosen the token, you can input the amount and click Deposit.
Note: At the page bottom, the rewards number estimate will be displayed, along with the past earnings report.
Important: The projected reward amount and weekly payouts are not guaranteed.
How to deposit and withdraw on Bitfinex Mobile Lite
You can utilise the Wallet tab in the Lite mode to deposit and withdraw funds from your account. Either by scanning the QR codes made available or copying and pasting the relevant addresses to make transfers.
What is the difference between Bitfinex Mobile Pro and Lite
While the Bitfinex Mobile App Pro version adapts the full functionality of the Bitfinex platform, the Lite version only reflects balances in your exchange wallet with trading limited to exchange trading.
Note: If you downloaded the Bitfinex Mobile app before the availability of the Lite version, your Bitfinex Mobile app would automatically be treated as Pro by default. You can switch back and forth between the two modes on Account.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Bitfinex Support. We are happy to assist you through this process!