OpenPayd is a global payment and banking-as-a-service (BaaS) platform for the digital economy. Bitfinex collaborates with OpenPayd to provide wire deposit and withdrawal services for Bitfinex accounts with Intermediate and above verification levels.
Note: If you wish to conduct your wire transfer directly through Bitfinex, please read these two articles and be sure to choose the Manual Instructions option on the Withdrawal page:
Important: At the moment, only Euro transfers are available through OpenPayd.
All transactions through OpenPayd are conducted via SEPA and if your bank account is eligible for SEPA Instant it will be selected automatically.
How to make a wire deposit with OpenPayd on Bitfinex
1. First, log in to your Bitfinex account and ensure that your account is at an Intermediate verification level or above.
Note: If you are not yet verified at the right level, you can upgrade your verification here.
2. Then, navigate to the Wallet page > Deposit > Euro.
3. Following, select OpenPayd.
Note: If you select Manual as your processor, your deposit will be processed through Bitfinex rather than OpenPayd.
Important: On Manual, your account would have to be at the Full verification level to proceed. You can learn more about Verification levels at Bitfinex.
4. Once you have chosen OpenPayd from the list of the processors, you can finalise the deposit by entering the amount and clicking Confirm.
Note: There is no minimum or maximum deposit amount using OpenPayd services. The transfer fee is €0.50 per transaction.
How to make a wire withdrawal with OpenPayd on Bitfinex
1. To begin, log in to your Bitfinex account and verify that your account is at least at the Intermediate verification level.
Note: If you have not yet completed or upgraded your verification, you can do so here.
2. Then, navigate to the Wallet page > Withdrawal > Euro.
3. Following this, you can select OpenPayd, which will allow you to withdraw funds at a fee of €0.5 per transaction.
Note: If you select Manual as your processor, your withdrawal will be processed through Bitfinex rather than OpenPayd.
4. At this moment, you will need to input the amount and bank account ID.
Note: The withdrawal minimum amount is €25.
Important: For the first time you use the OpenPayd service, you will need to agree to the Terms of Service before you can proceed to finalise the withdrawal.
5. To finish the withdrawal process, click Confirm, and your withdrawal will begin processing immediately.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Bitfinex Support. We are happy to help!