Trading orders on the Bitfinex UI can be edited in bulk, this allows users to close, edit and/or update multiple orders at once. This feature is efficient when trading and convenient if you have many orders. Also, bulk selection is enabled for Order History to show the average order amount and average executed price of selected orders.
- Edit Active Orders
- View Order History Average Information
Edit Active Orders
- To edit your current active orders in bulk, go to the Orders widget on your trading page.
- On the right-hand side, you will find square boxes that you can click individually or click the top box to select all.
- Next, select the green “Edit” button to edit your selected orders.
- The “Update Order” form will appear, where you can adjust the price change percentage, adjust if you would like the order to be a Hidden Order, and if your hidden order will become visible once it is matched in the order book.
- Select “Update Orders” to complete the changes. Note that updating the hidden status of an order does not change its priority in the order book. If there are multiple orders at a single price, they are filled on a first-in-first-out basis and orders will only lose priority if the amount of the order is increased or the price is changed.
- You can also change individual orders using the “Modify” option, after which you can update the price, amount, select if you wish to change your order to a Hidden Order, and if your hidden order will become visible once it is matched in the order book.
View Order History Average Information
The Order History widget allows you to view information of your orders, such as the Pair, Context (Margin, Trading or Derivatives), Type (Order Type), Amount, Currency, Price, Average Execution Price, Leverage, Status and Inactive (the time the order became inactive, either by cancelling or by executing).
Click on the bulk editing options (the square boxes on the right-hand side) and hover over the top info (“i”) icon to see the summary of your orders. Here you will see the “amount traded @ average price” information of your selected orders.
If you have selected multiple orders of the same trading pair, note that the average will show the accumulated average amount and price of the same pairs. The summary information will only take into account the executed amounts, therefore cancelled orders will not be included and for partially filled orders, only the partially executed amounts will be included in the summary.