You can use the Bitfinex Mobile App to create, edit and cancel trading orders.
How to place an order in the Bitfinex Mobile App
1. Firstly, log into your Bitfinex account. To log in, please view the following guidelines How to log in to the Bitfinex Mobile App.
Important: If you have logged into your account using your API key, you may need to enable create, edit or cancel orders permissions when creating your API key.
If you log in to the Bitfinex app directly with email and password, the relevant permissions will be enabled by default.
2. On the Trading page, use the Search field to find the trading pair you want. You can also toggle between your Starred favourite trading pairs and All the available trading pairs. Tap on the trading pair to go into the Trading page details.
3. Here, you will find the Chart and the Order form information.
4. On the Order form, you can choose between Exchange or Margin. Learn more about margin trading in our What is Margin Trading article.
5. Next, insert the Amount, Price and select the Order Type you want to make. For an overview of orders types on Bitfinex, check out our Orders types.
6. When all the details have been filled in, select the Buy or Sell button. A confirmation pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your order.
How to edit or cancel an order in the Bitfinex Mobile App
1. Once you have created an order, it will appear in the Orders list.
2. You can cancel all orders immediately using the Cancel button below.
Important: This button will immediately cancel all orders.
3. You can also tap on the order you want to edit; this will bring you to the details of that specific order. Here, you will find the Modify and Cancel buttons.
4. Tap on either an option to modify your order or cancel your order. A confirmation pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your action.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to Bitfinex Support. We will be happy to help!