The most common triggers of a withdrawal hold include account password changes and changes you make to your security settings. Account holds typically last 5 days as an automatic safety measure.
Articles in this section
- Why are there three different wallets in my Bitfinex account?
- How do I transfer funds between my wallets?
- How do I withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How long does it take for a cryptocurrency withdrawal to be processed?
- Where is my cryptocurrency deposit or withdrawal?
- How long does it take for a wire withdrawal to be processed?
- What are Tethers?
- Ethereum Deposits
- How do I perform a Monero (XMR) deposit or withdrawal?
- How do I perform a Ripple (XRP) deposit or withdrawal?