Lightning Network adds another layer to Bitcoin’s blockchain and enables users to create payment channels between any two parties on that extra layer.
In order to deposit LNX to your Bitfinex account, follow the steps below:
- On the LNX deposit page, enter the amount to deposit and select the destination wallet
- Click the Generate Invoice button.
- Copy the displayed invoice into your Lightning Network wallet or scan the QR code
An example of Lightning invoice:
Once your deposit is detected (the process might take 2-3 mins), you will see a “deposit is complete” message pop-up and your deposit will be visible in the “Recent Deposits” section.
In order to withdraw LNX from your Bitfinex account, follow the steps below:
- Generate an invoice in your receiving wallet.
- Paste the invoice into the corresponding field on LNX withdrawal page (as shown in the screenshot below).
- Select the wallet and click on Request Withdrawal
Please note, once the connection is established, your withdrawal will be sent.
LNX - BTC conversion
Bitfinex’s currency conversion tool can be found on the Wallets page, enabling users to instantly convert BTC to LNX and vice versa.
If you have any questions, you can always contact our support team for assistance.