You can make a deposit of Blockstream Mining Note (BMN) to the Bitfinex Securities platform. Please note that as the BMN token is a Transfer-Restricted Asset, investors will be required to submit their AMP ID as part of the BMN deposit process.
More information about the BMN token, such as trading limits, types of Investors, etc., can be found in this article.
How to make a BMN deposit
Step 1: Create a deposit request
To make a deposit request on Bitfinex Securities and receive further instructions about the deposit process, navigate to the Token Deposits category and select Deposit Missing in the Issues section on the Bitfinex Securities Support page, and fill out the rest of the details before you Submit your request.
Once the request has been submitted, the team will be in touch to provide the deposit address for your BMN tokens.
Important: BMN is a Transfer-Restricted Asset, as such, investors will be required to submit their AMP ID as part of the BMN deposit process.
Step 2: Deposit BMN
1. Select Deposit BMN from an existing wallet.
2. Enter your AMP ID and the amount of BMN you intend to deposit.
Note: As BMN is a Transfer-Restricted Asset, you are required to provide the AMP ID in order to verify your account with the confidential transaction from the Liquid blockchain.
3. Your BMN will be deposited into your Bitfinex Securities wallet within 48 hours.
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.01 BMN.
- BMN withdrawals are currently only available via manual requests, for more information please view How to make a manual BMN withdrawal on Bitfinex Securities
To learn more about Bitfinex Securities you can visit the Securities section of the Knowledge Base.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Bitfinex Securities Customer Support for further assistance.