For an in-depth overview of your funding history (offers, earnings, taken/provided) you can download your funding reports, available under Manage Account - Reports, or here.
Reports can be downloaded for whichever range required within the provided periods.
- Find Reports (under Manage Account - Reports, or here) -as seen on the image below.
- Select Funding Offers, Funding Loans, Credit and Funding Earning
- Select the appropriate Date Range and the desired currency/ies.
- Press Export to download the report.
All reports will be sent to your Bitfinex linked email and are downloaded in a CSV format.
Please note, Funding Loans are funding bids and offers that were not yet used in a margin position. And as soon as these funding bids & offers become used in an active margin position, you will notice the report will move it to the Funding Credits section of the reports giving you a better overview of how your funding was used.
Funding Earnings can be found on:
- Find Reports (under Manage Account - Reports, or here).
- Select Funding Earnings.
- At the top you will find the Date Range and you will be able to adjust according to your desired timeframe.
- Select Confirm for a quick look at your reported earnings.
- Select Export on the top panel of the page to download the desired report.
All reports are sent to your Bitfinex linked email in CSV format.