The Positions on the Bitfinex Reports present data on both active and past positions. This report provides you with an in-depth summary of your Positions (status and amount for each position).
How to get Positions History on Bitfinex
1. Firstly, navigate to the Report page, which can be found under Manage Account > Reports or by clicking here.
2. Then, select My History > Positions or go to this link.
3. Proceeding, you can specify a date range you prefer.
4. Finally, you can click Export to download the report.
Note: All reports will be sent to your Bitfinex linked email and are downloaded in a CSV format.
How to get a Positions Audit on Bitfinex Report
The position ID links on the Positions History page will provide you with the Positions Audit. The audit offers an insight into the sub-positions that make up any of the positions.
After you've followed the steps outlined above to navigate to the Positions page and chosen the period range, you may proceed with the steps outlined below to obtain the position audit.
1. Firstly, select the desired position ID to redirect you to Position Audit
2. Then, press Export to download the position's report.
Note: The reports will be delivered to your Bitfinex-linked email address, where they may be downloaded in CSV format.
Alternatively, when on the Audit page, selecting positions will redirect you to the Positions page, where you can select the desired date and position of interest.
If you have any questions about your reports, please contact Bitfinex Support. We are happy to assist you!