The Orders Reports show an in-depth overview of your account order history.
How to get Bitfinex Order Reports
1. Firstly, navigate to your Reports under Manage Account > Reports.
Or you can also access it by clicking this link.
2. Then, under My History, select Orders from the left side of the menu. Alternatively, you can access it through this link.
3. After that, select the relevant Date Range and the desired pair/s through the Symbol Filter.
Important: You can utilise the trades or ledger reports for older data than the one you see on your Order Reports. Order data is not kept for longer than 2 weeks.
4. Now, you can select Export to get a download of your order history.
5. To finish, a pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your export request as well as the date format you want your report to be.
Note: All reports will be sent to your Bitfinex linked email in a CSV format.
If you have any questions about your order reports, contact Bitfinex Support for further information. We will be happy to assist!