Enable withdrawal permissions for the Bitfinex Mobile App
Before making a withdrawal, first check to see if you have the permissions enabled:
1. Firstly, open your Bitfinex Mobile App and go to your Account page. Select Account > Permissions to view your API key permissions and ensure you have Create a new withdrawal permission enabled.
2. If your account does not have the permission enabled, you can enable it directly on the Mobile App by tapping on it to turn it on. You can also create a new API key and enable permissions through the website.
For guidelines on creating a new key, please view How to log in to the Bitfinex Mobile App.
How to withdraw using the Bitfinex Mobile App
1. Once you have enabled permissions, go to the Wallets screen. Here you will find the Withdraw option.
2. You can select if you want to withdraw cryptocurrencies or fiat/cash using bank wires.
- Crypto: Select the token you want to withdraw, then enter the destination address, amount, and select the Wallet from which you want to withdraw. Learn more about Bitfinex wallets here.
Cash: Select the fiat currency you want to withdraw, then enter the amount, and select the Wallet from which you want to withdraw.
Important: Fiat withdrawals require that your Bitfinex account is verified to Full level.
Note: You can also withdraw using OpenPayd which requires at least Intermediate level verification.
Recent withdrawal histories can be found on the top right corner of the withdrawal page.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to Bitfinex Support.