On Bitfinex, a withdrawal refers to a transaction in which you transfer funds from your Bitfinex account to an external party, that can be either a wallet, an exchange or a bank.
To make a withdrawal:
1. Go to your withdrawal page.
2. From the list of currencies, select the one you wish to withdraw.
3. Then fill in the details of your withdrawal.
Important: Be sure to include a tag or a memo if needed.
4. Choose which of your wallets you will be withdrawing from. For an overview of the different wallets, see here.
5. Press Request Withdrawal.
Note: For some currencies, your account will need to be at least intermediate verified.
For fiat withdrawals, your account will need to be fully verified.
Also, currencies you do not have on your account will not be available for withdrawal.
For more details on withdrawals, please view our guidelines here:
- How to withdraw crypto from Bitfinex?
- How long does it take for a cryptocurrency withdrawal to be processed?
- Where is my cryptocurrency deposit or withdrawal?
- What is the minimum withdrawal at Bitfinex?
- How to make a Bank Wire Withdrawal at Bitfinex
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at Bitfinex Support, we are happy to help!